If you’re reading this because you’ve got a family member, a friend, your minister, or another loved one, you’re about to get to hear first-hand all their individual color commentary on this amazing trip!
Need a handy-dandy guide for finding out the happy details of our trip? Here are some of the fun questions you can ask:
- So how small was your hotel room?
- Top bunk or bottom bunk?
- Which school did you visit each day?
- How’s your Portuguese?
- Did you get to sleep on the plane?
- What are you glad you packed?
- Anything you wish you’d packed?
- Which Zoe members did you connect with best?
- Which Americans did you connect with best? Any new friends?
- Did you get to go to any of the Starbucks gatherings?
- How was the Zoe church service?
- Did you give out any Free Hugs?
- What was your favorite moment?
- What was the weirdest moment?
- What were the biggest differences between our culture and theirs?
- What were the funniest moments?
- What was the coolest thing you saw?
- Did you drink… guarana, almond juice, açai juice, other interesting juices, Fanta?
- What was your favorite weird kind of pizza from pizza night?
- What kinds of meat – and how much – did you eat at the churrascarria?
- Any interesting bathroom rules?
- Which languages did you speak to get around: Portuguese, Spanish, English, other?
- What were some spiritual conversations you had?
- How will God use this to shape your ministry back home?
- How will God use this to shape you?
Thanks for the help on some of these Qs from the team!